Here is an experience to share! and Let me know if you find 8 relatable?

Hello readers!

How y'all doing?  Fighting COVID19 with all you have got. Right? πŸ˜‚

Welcome back to yet another blog. I know I know! It has been long since my first blog. And I am pretty sure you must have thought like all other blogs my first blog would eventually be the last blog :D I mean “Aur kya, Kaha log blogging continue Karte hai? Itna aaasan thodi hai” pretty much those kinds of thoughts might have come to your mind πŸ˜„ Well, to be honest, I too thought the same, somewhere along those lines :D But here I am with one more blog for you to read. So yeah, go for it.


For the readers who are here for the first time, you can read my first blog as well - ( https://lunaticshubham.blogspot.com/2020/04/helloreaders-this-blog-mightlook-like.html ) and I am sure you will be surprised and amused after reading that and will find it promising enough to revisit and read my blogs 😊

So, let’s start with something simple. As simple as reading this quote “If people are doubting how far you can go, just go so far that you can’t hear them anymore” by Michele Ruiz. Just keep in mind the direction you are going should lead you to your goal. See, it was so simple!πŸ˜‰

Do you wonder sometimes how reading something brings curiosity or interest? and even before you realize, you find yourself be thinking about it. Don’t be surprised! That’s Brain :D it does wonders. Wonders we all know, 7 are there in total. Didn’t you think 8? :P

8? oh well! I got to know interesting things about 8. See, the spider has 8 legs (don’t go and count their legs now!😜 ) and the Orb-weaver spiders have 8 eyes ( now don’t even think of going and doing the same thing you tried to do with the previous spider, okay!πŸ˜‚). Not to ignore the Octopus, it has 8 arms (tentacles). Well, 8 is extremely lucky in China (don’t worry we won’t talk much about the China hereπŸ˜‘) So, the opening ceremony of the Summer Olympics in Beijing, therefore, started at 8 seconds and 8 minutes past 8 pm (local time, very much close to 8) that too on date 8-8-2008! That’s too many 8s.πŸ˜… Capricorn people reading it? 8 is supposed to be your lucky number. And in addition to all the above things I have mentioned, we have 8 planets in our solar system :D Now, don’t tell me you already like 8!😜

Now I would like to share an experience in this blog post. I started writing this blog with a thought of telling you all something specific, experiences that I had, and the happiness that I couldn’t ignore, the good feelings I was left with. I guess everybody goes through tough times at a certain point in their lives. There are still people out there going through it and making the most of it. And the current pandemic situation has surely brought many changes to everybody’s life. So, while dealing with some other health issues and getting myself back on track, I got to realize how positive messages from your close ones and friends could help you stay strong mentally and recover fast. I would like to share the bits of a few messages. Here are a few of the statements that I read and felt amazed –

“ koi message nahi, kaha? Theek toh hai na” A text by one of my college friends. It is unexpected when you didn’t even have more than a few short conversations 


“ Are pagal hai kya.. Friends hote hi isliye hai ”
– text from one more of my college friends when I asked him for help and he told me everything that I had missed in the class 😊

“ get well soon bhai” by one more college friend.

“ Bhai tu aaram kar abhi I understand. I knew tu bol nahi payega isliye bss thodi der k liye call kiya ” words on call from one of my close ones.

“ tu call par reh. Bol mat bss sunte jaa. Aur baad mein I will call you again so that you don’t feel bored”  “kuch aur lagta hai toh bata I will come” it was hard to explain how good it felt to just hear that 😊 It was one of my close friends.

There is one conversation with one of my teachers who got to know my situation –

“ Let me know if you need anything. Dinner lana hai toh bata de. Ghar se lekar aata hu badhiya”

Me – But sir I don’t think in this lockdown you will be able to come.

“ arey tu uski chinta mat kar. Mai sab sambhal lunga. Bss bol dena mujhe I’ll bring you food. Or medicines if you need it. Just call me. Abhi laa deta hu”

And that was one of the most kind words I got to hear at that time. Very few people say those words and a very few mean it. I felt blessed πŸ˜‡

Also, few statements “the only thing I just want is you to get well soon” “ why did it even happen to you” “ what should I do” “ is there anything I can do to make it less and go away” “ I pray every single day for you” and many statements along the lines, jokes to make me laugh and words on call by one of my closest ones. I might not be able to express but these words and your presence meant a lot to me. 😊

So yeah, those words and statements by them made me stronger and kept me calm in one way or the other and helped me recover my health fast. Yes, parents and few of my close ones were with me all along, in this phase. I can’t thank them enough times, it will feel less always.

When I look back at that time, I feel fortunate enough to come through it just fine. I am blessed enough to have people, close to me, in my life. This is all dedicated to you 😊

Okay. So, a bit emotional but meaningful these all instances are. I am sure everybody reading this might have remembered a few instances of their life, few people they are close to, and the situations they too came across. I hope you too feel blessed to have such amazing people in your life. If you can’t speak that to them or through words then try making it clear through your actions, make them feel how blessed you feel to have them in your life. Comment your thoughts below. And Don't forget to subscribe.

P.S. I have been writing this blog for a long time, took more than two weeks, credit goes to my busy schedule. Finally it's here and today it happens to be Friendship day. Happy friendship day!😊

Thanks a lot for reading it. I hope you find this blog interesting and relatable. Take care. Keep in check with your family members and ensure their hygiene and safety.

Be safe and stay healthy.

see you all very soon!

Ciao!

Jai Mahakaal.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts